Saturday, 5 March 2016

Some Winter Coordinates and Snaps!

How many times can I shoehorn this bonnet into a coordinate? Let's find out!

† † †


JSK: Écailles de Lune
Blouse: Atelier-Pierrot
Socks: Moi-même-Moitié 
Bag: Moi-même-Moitié 
Boots: Bodyline
Headpiece: Elpress L
Jewellery: Offbrand

 Just felt like dressing up for no reason at all! This was my first coordinate with Shadow Garden. It's definitely one of my favourite pieces now.

† † †


JSK: Moi-même-Moitié
Blouse: Offbrand
Socks: Moi-même-Moitié 
Boots: Antaina
Headpiece: Elpress L
I'm a doofus and I didn't even realize my pretty silver gate necklace was tucked into my OP the entire time. Welp. Anyway, I wore this to go stuff my face with fried chicken. So elegant rori desu ~
 † † †

 

My first and last time wearing this dress. It's beautiful, comfortable, and the quality is quite solid for an inexpensive Taobao dress, but the cut is all wrong for me. High-waisted long JSKs just aren't made for shorties like me. I feel like I could have incorporated some more red into the coord, maybe with a red and gold brooch on the bonnet instead of the black brooch I used.

JSK: Foxs Feathers
Blouse: Moi-même-Moitié
Bonnet: Elpress L
Socks: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: MuFish 
Jewellery: Offbrand

† † †


JSK: Sheglit
Blouse: Ista Mori
Jabot: Marble
Jacket: Atelier Boz
Hat: Offbrand
Socks: Alice and the Pirates
Boots: Bodyline
Jewellery: Offbrand

Simple, comfy coord I wore to go sing karaoke with my friends. I really like wearing all black and then adding a few coloured touches with socks and accessories. I want to add a few more simple black pieces to my wardrobe for more casual outings.

 † † †


Skirt: Moi-même-Moitié
 Blouse: Ista Mori
 Headdress: Bodyline
Socks: Moi-même-Moitié
Shoes: Bodyline
Bag: Moi-même-Moitié
Jewellery: Alchemy Gothic, offbrand
This day was beyond windy - I was trying to stop my skirt from blowing up by squishing my purse on top of it. I had also been crammed into the backseat of a Fiat with 3 other people for 2 hours, so my clothes rumpled up pretty badly as you can see!

I wore this to my friend's Mr. Yan-themed oldschool lolita party. I was trying to go for that old-school street snap look, kind of casual/unpolished and simple but still cute. Don't think it quite worked, but I guess hot mess is still a valid aesthetic.

1 comment:

  1. Your look is absolutely gorgeous and striking-- the quintessential gothic lolita <3
    I actually think I like the last coordinate the most. Your choice of hairstyle really works and definitely gives me a street snap vibe. I am also very in love with your chunky footwear!

    ReplyDelete